One of the most important things you can do to grow your YouTube audience is to improve your understanding of how your viewers are interacting with your content. That’s why today we’re announcing a valuable addition to our Analytics Dashboard: YouTube Trends. YouTube Trends will help you stay focused on what matters and quickly understand how your channel is doing at a single glance. YouTube Trends reveals weekly and monthly insights into:
- Views: Changes to your channel’s Views
- Total Watch Time: Changes to your channel’s Total Watch-Time
- Average Watch Time: Changes to your channel’s Average Watch Time
- Google Search Volume: Total Google Search Volume for your channel
- YouTube Search Volume: Total YouTube Search Volume for your channel
- Related Videos Search Volume: Total times your videos appeared in YouTube Related Search
In addition to YouTube Trends, we’ve also made changes to our YouTube Comment Moderation tool. YouTube creators love that we provide tools that allow them to easily moderate their YouTube comments, see a viewers’ comment history, and reply to comments from any of their channels. Today, we’re making our YouTube Comment Moderation tool even better by allowing creators to download a video’s YouTube comments to a CSV, allowing you to perform sentiment analysis, search through comments manually, and create custom charts.
Every day we’re making growing your YouTube audience and increasing your views and subscribers easier. Sign up for vidIQ and grow your audience today!